Park Settlement are a specialist CPA firm that can quickly determine your company’s eligibility and file all required paperwork before this program expires.
Employee Retention Credits
A CARES Act Federal tax credit to support U.S. businesses that were impacted by COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021
This is a fully refundable tax credit, which means $$$ directly from the IRS in the form of a check
Your business is eligible to receive up to $26,000 in tax credits per employee
Taking PPP loans does not disqualify your business from receiving ERCs! Almost all of our clients who have taken PPP loans (even those who have taken two PPP loans) have qualified for ERCs!
Let our experts maximize your ERCs and do all the work, all at no upfront cost to you!
There is no upfront cost to the clients, and we do all of the work and help you file with the IRS
Employee Retention Credit Program (ERC)
An IRS cash rebate that rewards U.S. businesses for not giving up during the COVID-19 pandemic
- This is not a loan.
- PPP does not disqualify you
- This is only available for a limited time, and expires over the next two years.
- No financial risk. If you don’t qualify or receive any refund, you will owe us nothing.
- Not very difficult to qualify, but it can be complicated with unique rules and laws.
- This is not a “do-it-yourself” type of program, qualified submissions require 941-X amended payroll returns, copies of your PPP loan documents, and more.
- There is no upfront cost to the clients, and we do all of the work and help you file with the IRS
What exactly is the Employee
Businesses impacted by COVID-19 can claim for and receive cash up to $5,000 for each employee on payroll in 2020 and up to $7,000 per quarter (excluding Q4) for each employee in 2021
- ERCs have changed significantly since the 2020 Cares Act to allow more businesses to qualify for more credits
- Businesses that have taken PPP loans can still be qualified for ERCs!
- Quarters eligible for ERCs have extended through 2021, unlocking up to an additional $21,000 of ERCs per employee
- Unlike PPP, this is not a loan! Cash received from ERCs are a no-strings-attached cash refund on overpayment of payroll taxes you paid in 2020 and 2021, directly from the IRS
- Our experts navigate the ERC tax code and handle all the hard work to maximize the credits that your business can receive, to let you focus on getting back to doing what you do best, which is growing your business
Why Work With Us?
Our experts are highly qualified, method maximizes ERCs, etc.
We offer fast turnaround, simple process, good communication.